Friday, July 5, 2013

Another Busy Day at Dad's

Well, the holiday is over.  Mike got back to finishing the trees and bushes today and I went shopping.  I could have sworn that Mike and I saw a sign in the mall that said today was supposed to be the first day of Crazy Days, which means fantastic discount prices.  Hmmmmm, misread that sign.  It doesn't start until next week Friday and we will be gone!  Crap!!!  Oh well, undaunted I will continue on and see what I can find as far as bargains go.

Well, I found three tops and three pairs of sunglasses and spent a total of $11.00.  Not bad!  Although that's all that I found on sale.  I was able to go and check out some new places that I had never been to before.  Dickinson really doesn't have much to offer outside of the mall for shopping.  I have heard rumors that the city is trying to revitalize downtown.  We will see.

When I got back to Dad's house Mike had completed all of the pruning and trimming.  Wow, it looks beautiful!

Mike took his shower and we spent the rest of the evening relaxing and visiting with Dad.  Came back to the motorhome at our regular time 9:00 p.m.  Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment