Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day One in Dickinson

June 26, 2013

Headed to Dad's house around 10:30 a.m.  This is going to be he norm for us since I don't get out of bed before 9:00 a.m. unless I really, really have to.

Delivered the items that Dad asked me to get for him because he couldn't find them in Dickinson.  While we were in the house putting things away, Mike was outside looking over the yard.  He decided that the lawn needed to be edged and mowed, so he got to business and asked Dad where all of the tools were so he could get busy.

Dad and I sat and watched Mike mow and edge the lawn.  Once that was done, we all sat and relaxed for the rest of the day.

Pretty uneventful day, but just really nice to visit with my Dad.  We know the next few days are going to be filled with our class reunion, baking and more yard work for Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment