Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Heading to Lone Tree, Colorado

June 19, 2013

Took off from River Dance RV Resort this morning on our way to Mike's sisters' in Lone Tree, Colorado.  So far the motorhome seems to be running just fine since its repair. Hoping this pattern continues.

OK, I knew Colorado had mountains.  But seriously?? This many?  And why do they have to be so dang high?  Don't they know I don't want to stress out my little motorhome engine?  Sheesh!

It is just so much fun traveling up these passes at 20 miles per hour!  Thank goodness people can still get around us or else we might have some really ticked off drivers.  Wow Vail Pass the motorhome was like the little engine that could, I think I can, I think I can. . . . . . . .
I CAN!!!
OK, now it's downhill.  Hoping this keeps up.  Can't help but worry about the stress on the engine.  As we drove through the edge of Vail, you can't help but notice the beautiful hotels and the ski slopes where all of the celebreties and beautiful people hang when they visit.  Should I be impressed? 

Oh no, we are heading uphill again.  I think I can, I think I can. . . . . . .
I CAN!!!
And to think we thought Vail Pass was bad! 

Made it to Colette's safe and sound and the motorhome performed wonderfully (except for the climbing at 20 mph part).

Now it is time to relax and visit with Mike's sister and mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment