Monday, July 18, 2011

Fantastic Days With The Kids

Spent the last three days with Wendy, Larry and Hana in their apartment here in Silverdale, WA.  Just cannot get over how much Silverdale has changed in the past 32 years since Mike, Wendy and I last lived here.  Absolutely unbelievable!  The Kitsap Mall used to be a little strip mall with about six tiny stores and a grocery store.  Now it includes Kohls, Barnes and Noble, Macy's, Sears, etc.  Silverdale has absolutely everything in it now.  Just cannot believe it!
Larry's sister Barb and her two daughters Madison and Taylor were here as well.  Got to finally meet one of Larry's sisters personally.  Diane and Paul should be very proud of themselves.  They have raised some really great kids. 
Today Mike and Larry spent the day building a special bookshelf that will double as a private feeding room for Wendy's aging cat Patches.  Have to admit, they are doing a great job.  It is turning out quite nicely.I have never seen an idea like this before.  Wendy just may have something here.
I got to spend the day with my little Hana.  God I love that little girl.  She is just the cutest, most special little girl on this earth.  Although, wow can she tire a person out.  I guess I really am getting older.  Whew!
Had dinner with the kids and then just sat and visited for awhile.  Absolutely fantastic evening.  I love our kids!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment